Title: Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack
● Do you love (yep, love) the monumental task of
● Are you eager to move our SaaS Platform from
an owned/operated data center to the Azure cloud?
● Are you geek enough to understand software
written as far back as the early 2000’s?
● Are you a true team player?
● Are you looking for a place where “work/life
balance” is more than words in a handbook?
What we care about most:
With team members working from incredible locations such as Stowe,
Vermont and the Vail Valley of Colorado, we balance hard work at the office
with an incredible quality of life outside it. Unlike some tech companies, we
understand and embrace the challenges of families, community, kids, and time
outdoors because we’re in that same boat. Perhaps that’s why we are
always in the running for Outside’s Best Places to Work!
Intopia balances hard work with
an incredible quality of life outside of work. Want to hit the slopes before
you start your day? Want to take a break in the afternoon because it’s
beautiful out? Or just need some flexibility in your schedule for whatever life
brings? This is your kind of place!
And we get it done for our clients
and our teammates. We have an incredible suite of products that has become the
gold standard for the hospitality industry, signing some of the biggest players
including Vail Resorts and a major boutique hotel ownership group with our
series of powerful, integrated tools.
Who are you?
You’re a Senior Software Engineer who will work on a
high-performing, motivated, flexible Agile Scrum team. The team is responsible
for the design, development, testing, and debugging of Inntopia’s E-Commerce applications.
We utilize a full Microsoft .NET with SQL Server technical stack operating in a
high availability, high volume, multilingual, PCI compliant environment. We
balance our roadmap with client needs to deliver maximum value to the business
and customers on a regular monthly release cycle – which means you’ll see your
contributions and be able to get and deliver feedback early and often.
You will engage in a project’s full lifecycle, from design through
production, while working with a Product Owner to understand requirements and
priorities. As a member of a small, collaborative, and empowered team you will
have the ability to affect change at every level of the organization and make
us better every day.
Whether working in one of our incredible locations in Stowe or the
Vail Valley, or remotely wherever you need to be, we offer competitive
salaries, benefits and a culture that demonstrates every day how much we value
Our Platform Technologies:
● ASP.NET / C# / .NET Core / LINQ
● SQL / T-SQL / SQL Server
● XML / XSL / XPath
● RESTful Web Services / SOAP
● NUnit / XUnit/ Moq
● Azure Cloud / VMWare / AWS
Our Software Tools:
● Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 (or newer)
● Microsoft Visual Studio Code
● Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
● Azure DevOps
● Octopus Deploy
Preferred skill sets and
● Experience working as a member of an Agile
● Experience participating in mentoring
● Familiarity migrating monolithic platforms to
● Mobile-first design and development
● Travel/hospitality industry experience
● Experience with security best-practices (i.e.,
OWASP Top Ten, PCI Compliance, GDPR, and data encryption standards)
● Experience working in a DevOps culture (i.e.,
continuous integration, continuous delivery)
● Experience writing automated unit tests
● Experience with software development process
● Experience integrating with Property
Management Systems (e.g. OPERA OXI) and/or Point of Sale systems (e.g.
● SaaS, PaaS
● 118N application design and development
To join our team, please send your resume and
cover letter to [email protected]. .
We are laser
focused on diversity. We embrace, value and champion our employees’ diverse
backgrounds and experiences that make them unique. We understand that
cultivating a culture of diversity and inclusion will make us stronger. We are
a proud equal opportunity employer.
Response to Covid-19:
new hires, as well as existing employees who attend events and/or come into
contact with other employees, are required to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 and demonstrate documentation toward the same.
with the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development we are
displaying the below posters.
Jersey Family Leave Insurance Information