Title: Client Services and
New York City or Remote
Northstar Travel Group is the largest and most trusted B2B travel media and information company in the world. At Northstar, our mission is to generate insights and inspire change in the travel, meetings and hospitality industries with thought-provoking
content, impactful solutions, and engaging experiences for business leaders. We believe that travel connects us to new people, places and experiences around the world, transforming our understanding of humanity.
Phocuswright, a subsidiary of Northstar, is looking for an organized and creative Client Services and Marketing Coordinator to support the growth of our renowned global travel research, news and events practice. You will play a key role in supporting team members and clients located around the globe and will be responsible for managing campaigns and coordinating client-facing marketing and sales projects.
This position requires someone who takes the initiative, effectively prioritizes work, and demonstrates strong and clear communication skills. You must be able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and
attention to detail.
full-time position is preferred to be based in our office in mid-town
Manhattan, however remote applicants will be considered.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide pre- and post-sales support including coordinating campaign logistics, collateral, and campaign reporting to ensure successful execution of sponsorships and thought leadership campaigns
- Assist in the planning and execution of sales and marketing programs across all lines of business and utilize a full range of tools to improve KPIs and increase stakeholder value/satisfaction
- Analyze and create recaps for sales and marketing activities
- Lead and update project status reports to ensure all projects and deliverables are completed on time
- Comfortable handling multiple details at once
- Operationally minded and obsessive attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use multiple data-sources and tools at once to make informed data-driven decisions
- Candidates should have a minimum of 1-3 years prior work experience in marketing or advertising
- Experience with Salesforce, SmartSheets, Google Analytics and Pardot – or related business products and/or applications with is a plus
- BS/BA in Marketing, communication or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Join Our Team:
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Northstar Travel Group is a great place to work, learn and grow. We seek impressive individuals to contribute fresh ideas and strengthen our
team in all departments and specialties. We welcome creativity, dedication, drive and passion and offer a fast-paced and fun environment, opportunity and work/life balance. Click
here to view our Careers page.
At Northstar we are laser focused on diversity. We embrace, value and champion our employees’ diverse backgrounds and experiences that make them unique. We understand that cultivating a culture of diversity and inclusion will make us stronger. We are
a proud equal opportunity employer.
Response to Covid-19:
All Northstar new hires, as well as existing employees who attend events and/or come into contact with other employees, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and demonstrate documentation toward the same.
In compliance with the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development we are displaying the below posters.
Federal FMLA Information
New Jersey Family Leave Insurance Information