A rapidly growing and privately held company located in the picturesque towns of Stowe and Burlington, Vermont, Inntopia is a leading provider of travel technology and services to Resorts, Destination Marketing Organizations, Central Reservation Agencies, Activity Providers, Web Portals and other Travel Suppliers, Aggregators, and Resellers.
Inntopia is currently hiring seasoned UX/UI Designer looking for new challenges within a multi-disciplinary application environment. If you fit that description and want to apply your experience to a growing company and help shape the Agile transition, we want to hear from you.
Description/Job Mission Statement
The UX/UI Designer is responsible for creating workflows and user interfaces designed to increase conversion on e-commerce websites. In addition, the UX/UI Designer will also create designs for back-end systems used to manage products and rule sets that drive the e-commerce sites. Doing so successfully requires very strong design skills, an understanding of human-machine interaction, and experience validating the work using A/B testing, iterative design, and data.
Candidate must have two+ years of experience in most, if not all, of the following:
- UI/UX Design of responsive websites, mobile apps, conversion optimized landing pages, etc.
- Wire framing for fast evaluation.
- Knowledge of good color theory, typography, layout, etc.
- Effectively communicating your designs to internal and external stakeholders.
- Utilizing research and providing data to back up the designs.
- Developing relationships with internal and external customers.
- Working quickly within defined timelines and budgets.
- Helping define and maintaining a library of common style patterns.
- Providing clear documentation of design standards, guidelines, and interaction patterns.
Familiarity with some or all of the following tools and software applications:
- MS Team Foundation Server
- Adobe Tools (Ai, Xd, Ps, etc.)
Additional Beneficial Skills
- Application design and development
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML, jQuery
- Travel/hospitality industry experience
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.