The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) provides consulting and trusted advisor services to Inntopia Partners. The SAM will be responsible for overall satisfaction of our partners which will include tasks involving ongoing training, regular updates on our latest features and how they apply to a partners business, as well as strategic advice and guidance on how to enhance revenue and reduce costs. Our goal is to continuously exceed partner expectations while increasing our value and capturing that value through increased revenue.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic consulting, tactical execution and support to our partners
- Maintain client satisfaction and retention
- Always look for ways to create efficiencies to improve overall partner experience
- Schedule and facilitate regular meetings with clients to discuss new and existing functionality
- Conduct and facilitate trainings as needed/requested
- Regularly review clients email to ensure proper automation, deliverability and look.
- Analyze statistical data for our partners to determine if we can help them to increase performance
- Successfully demonstrate a proactive approach to fulfill and maintain customer’s needs and satisfaction
- Become a subject matter expert in email, including IBM Marketing Cloud certification and knowledge of BlueHornet
- Advise partners in better marketing practices, surveying, digital insight and commerce
- Assist in expanding the Inntopia Marketing Cloud product development, offerings and features
- Work well with internal staff including technical development, QA and marketing resources
- Provide strategic advice to Inntopia management based on observations and insights within your clients and the industry at large.
- Be responsible for cross selling/upselling partners to increase revenue
- Work with internal teams to execute, test and roll out new products
- Educate the senior management team on new products and opportunities to increase client satisfaction and grow revenue
- Measure Partner usage and feedback and make recommendations on success and changes required.
Required Job Related Skills and Experience :
- Background hospitality marketing, sales, revenue/yield or related concepts
- Competency in modern marketing channels – email, interactive, direct response and search
- Strong organizational skills, able to handle multiple tasks
- Strong analytical problem solving, writing and verbal skills
- Positive, upbeat and customer service oriented
- Must possess strong cross-team, group and org collaboration skills
- College Graduate, B.S. preferred, MBA beneficial
- Proven strong technical aptitude and experience with complex software a must
- Proven aptitude for consultative selling.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with little management oversight.
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.