Business Travel News
Business Travel News is a monthly news publication distributed to 44,000 people engaged in managing and purchasing business travel for their organizations.
Business Travel News is the leading source of information serving the managed business travel and meetings market. BTN provides business travel management professionals in multinational, large, midsize and small corporations with news, analysis, and research to help them better evaluate, select and purchase business travel and meetings for their companies.
Monthly news publications, six research and reference issues, and industry surveys that provide insights and benchmarks on areas important to travel management professionals are distributed to 44,000 people engaged in managing and purchasing business travel for their organizations.
- The Corporate Travel Index: Annual compilation and analysis of per-diem business travel costs in 100 U.S. cities and 100 others around the world
- Small and Midmarket Enterprise Survey and Report: Annual survey and analysis to help SME travel managers benchmark their own programs against their peers’
- The Business Travel Buyer’s Handbook: An end-to-end guide to managed travel programs, including structure, policy, meetings management, TMCs, payment systems, hotel companies, airlines, car rental firms and chauffeured providers
- Corporate Travel 100: BTN identifies the biggest corporate travel spenders in the United States and profiles how they manage their programs
- Spring Research Project: Traveler Happiness Index- BTN’s inaugural survey of managed traveler engagement in and satisfaction with the business travel experience
- Fall Research Project: Advancing Traveler Intelligence- As business travel intelligence is poised to leap forward, BTN identifies the data sources in play and how corporations are using them
Additionally, Business Travel News offers a series of quarterly features:
- Meeting Minutes: A panel of strategic meetings management experts talk shop and answer questions on the last frontier of unmanaged travel.
- Corporate Insider: An opinion piece from a human resources or corporate finance perspective.
- What the Traveler Thinks: A BTN research survey and report gathers and examines travelers’ opinions and perspectives on their managed travel programs.